Strategic Area: Establishing the strategic department/Committee, Developing Vision, Mission, Goals, Cost reduction strategies, Priority areas and progress, Task and target setting for each department with timeline, Monitoring the progress and feedback, coordination with President and Chairman. Preparation of annual strategic report on thrust areas.
- Teaching and Evaluation: +18years of experience in teaching and evaluation of Strategic Management (PhD, MBA), BOP, Strategy Execution (EMBA), Marketing Management-1 and 2 (MBA).
- Research: Eight (8) research papers published in SCOPUS Journals, Two (02) books published, Four (04) Chapters in ISBN books, 10 research papers in UGC approved journals, Fourteen (14) papers published in National /International seminars/proceedings.
- Other: Participated in 12 FDPs, 01 workshop.
- Organized: Two National seminars, one workshop. Three National events.
- Managing various Academic Departments as Actg.VP (AUCC), Chairing the Faculty Board Meeting, Students evaluation, Examination, Moderation, Graduation, Accreditation and Affiliation, Managing the Ranking and Accreditation, Actively contributing Senior Management Meeting, Mentoring all B-School events, SRC, Seminars, Conference and Training, Liasoning with Industry board, professional associations.
- Other: Managing PR cell, Admission, Business Development and Placement.